Stephanie

:video_camera: Archive Videos

Left the project on 2021-09-03

1 Like

Hope I did this right :confused: I very rarely see any discussion about the Stephanie room? Firstly whats happened? Secondly Aisha which I believe to be her roommate has she done anything in the past? Is she straight? Bi?

So many questions! :slight_smile: My favourite room along with Otto :slight_smile:

1 Like

The thing is she does not want that her place gets discussed in forums. That is why I did not create a topic for her. Maybe @VHTV can clarify if that is still the case?

1 Like

Oh apologies sorry I was unaware :confused:

Just such a great apartment, and I never understand the language they speak to know whats happening. Would love @VHTV to implement a Subtitles at some point <3

3 Likes

They both are really hot. Wish they would bring in some guys! Once it did happen. They both seemed to be dorks :grimacing:

Pretty pitiful for a person, who puts themselves on cam in public, can dictate to forums what can be said about them. That says to me that she has thin skin and shouldn’t be on the site in the first place. That’s giving a tenant too much power.

1 Like

@jabbath1987 I can see that you moderated my post. I fail to see how what I said was inappropriate. Explain?

Ok, exactly what is going on here? Now I got a message that my post was restored.

Best I can tell is that Jabbath flagged my post and it was hidden and then someone reviewed my post and cancelled that flag and restored it. I’d like to know what actually happened. Can 1 person flag a post and hide it or does Jabbath have some special power here? I’m not trying to start anything. I just want to know how things work here.

It not a true forum is posts are going to be constantly flagged and moderated the whole time. It’s absolutely pointless.

1 Like

I think Putin is after that.

Ok, I’m going to flag your post just to see what happens. No offense meant.

1 Like

Ok, for me it says that your post was ignored, but I’m not sure if it was hidden from everyone else.

I can see the post but it’s all grey out and not in bold and i was informed my post was flagged.

2 Likes

Now I think your post was restored.

1 Like

Yes it’s now restored.

1 Like

So one person can be a little dictator and hide peoples posts they don’t like and then vhtv has to run around and clean up the mess. Lovely!

I’m watching the conversation and lowered the thresholds regarding this matter. You can try flagging each other to see how it works now, and I’ll make further adjustments if needed. Our team is very grateful for your contributions to set forum up to work for everyone.

1 Like

I falgged Daley’s last post and hid it. Surely one person can’t be sufficient to hide another persons post. Also, I think it’s only fair that we know how level the playing field is. Does anyone beside you have any moderating powers here?

Also, while we’re at it, can you confirm if we are allowed to discuss the Princess Stephanie? If we are not allowed to speak of her, can we at least post images? Surely she can’t have that much power.