Starlight House

I didn’t want to give the idea that “I’m paying, so you do what I want”, especially because we’re talking about people, we have to have common sense haha

Again, we are not the ones qualified into doing the financial “evaluations” of the Realms. We can only watch or not. That"s all. The rest is entirely up to participants to decide

Well I see it that way if my boss hires me because of certain sk__ls and qualifications and promises of work I can do and later I can’t do s__t at all it is quite obvious that he will get angry at me…

Well, knowing this, creating the forum was a great idea, since we can’t do anything, at least we can vent and see different opinions on adverse topics, thanks for explaining…

Yes for sure the forum is for expressing opinions on what we like and do not like or wish to see. If this is done in a civil manner everything is cool and we can all have a great time here :wink:

Was sarcasm…
And talking on Alex i had already forgot how annoying he can really be always interrupting people
Managers needs to abandon the place and let tenants do their thing, whatever will be instead always checking statistics on mobile

Totally agree, but not even first time
Was intentional to promote protected friends realms giving privileged information way before the place re-open. The purpose is/was clear. It’s quite bad for VH business, end up being (for now) a bad strategy for Anna&Alex and also not good for tenants them selves

I can’t understand how someone like Anna & Alex can do just a terrible job on cams placement having their background…
Both Bedroom and living room are quite bad and comparing how it was before with the previous occupants reveals there must be something behind of it

I noticed this too lol, it’s like those people who work with investments in the stock market, when notifications arrive and he drops everything and goes to check his cell phone, it’s funny to me, but it must be annoying for those who are in the middle of the conversation with him :laughing:

And not talking that theres a place there that they witch there is no cam inside!

But rules don’t apply the same way to everybody on this project… Some have kind of a protection on that kind of details…
And if i’m not mistaken it use to be 3 bedrooms

new visitor… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

Happy Birthday Smirk GIF by NBC

I thought i am not seeing well being on the phone. It is a new girl then…

The woman can blow bubbles quite well…test with balloons passed…next challenge may come later… :hot_face: :japanese_ogre: :japanese_goblin:

Intentional or not, that’s exactly how your comment came across.

Personally, i find the fact that this couple beeing new in the Vhtv world, not acting acordingly to the forum nor at the managers sugestions (yet) as being the most natural possible we can get to see on Vhtv. You been saying about natural behaviours earlier. There you go. This is natural, (including the cams shyness and everything else that comes with it from a newbie).

1 Like

Anna’s blowing technique can be improved a lot… she can’t do it for long/much…

a few close-ups…

3 Likes

I like the guest couple, the girl seems to be a bit reserved which adds to her appeal. Considering that they have only been on the project for couple of days, I find all these criticisms unjustified, just give them some time to see how they adapt to their new environment, If you like to watch scripted sex there are no shortage of chaturbate studios that you can follow ATM.

Anna :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

the blonde is super hot