Starlight House

Fully agree to that.

Max, for every single person in this world it comes a time when is changing the lifestyle. It is or was the same for you, me and anyone else. Expecting that what happened some years ago, will happen over and over again is totally unrealistical and for sure will lead to disappointment.

People do change

That’s right, the point was that if you (consciously) raise expectations, it’s difficult to fulfill them.

There would have been different expectations if @jabbath1987 hadn’t announced them like that, right?

I don’t care if everyone in the apartment fucks like crazy or if it’s a monogamous couple with sex once a month.

I usually don’t have any expectations. I watch a place for a period of time and decide if it’s for me or not. That’s if the girls are attractive enough to raise my interest. If not, it is easier right from the start :crazy_face:

I only said what I knew or got told. And remember: I said Do not shoot the messenger

I fully agree this is not what people expected at all.

You were the promoter… :joy: :rofl:

Fine: Do not shoot the promoter :joy:

My understanding is that we have two couples. How open they are or will be, it is entirely up to them.

What i yet fail to understand, is what’s the single man doing there… He kind off looks out of the picture as for how the things stands now

I won’t comment on the situation in there for now anymore. It makes me look like a fool.
Just so much that this is not how it was planned.
It is quite disappointing right now.

he plays “Bradley”…history repeats itself…

I think that you are a bit too harsh for now. It is only early days. Let’s give them some time to settle down i will say

But don’t you think that as payers or consumers of some product we can just criticize it until it changes? Like, it’s not like they’re doing any favors, they’re getting paid for it, and the fact that they’re just not doing what was agreed upon is something those in charge should take action on, the cameras in the room are still the same bad angles, for example, are not just about expectations.

I requested the setup in the bedroom to be changed.

Maybe they should have hired you as a camera tester in advance?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It was just an example, I just wanted to say that not everything is expectation, you know? There are things that are simpler, and we’ve seen many other realms like this that have fallen into oblivion.

Fully aware of that. And I agreed that right now the place is not what it is expected to be.

One thing I notice as time goes by is that it becomes increasingly difficult to find the simple, it’s like the other guy said, there are realms like flora that are totally artificial, others that are totally boring, and it’s very rare to find things normal things like a couple having casual sex and every now and then calling some friends to enjoy the end of the week

1 Like

If you reffer to the cams positions or angles or the access to them, yes off course we can criticise, this is what we pay for, access to the cams.

If you reffer to what the people living inside the Realm are doing, then no, we don’t have the right to criticise it. We do not have any contract with them, nor paying them to do anything specifically. They do what they want and are comfortable with doing.

Was nothing agreed upon between us and them. It is this simple.

1 Like

I am sorry, but to me it looks like that’s exactly favours that you are asking for. We do not pay them for favours…

1 Like

Wow, a lot of information that I had no idea how it worked, but what is the evaluation criteria to know if the realm is doing well? Is there a number of accesses? something like that?, my comment was based on this, for example, when my boss asks me to do something that is not actually my job, “not in my contract” I do it anyway, because I want to please and I want to remain comfortable in the my job, you know? That’s what I meant, just that if you do the same things, or do something that goes against what most people like, there will come a time when you can be replaced because you don’t generate profit.