Sophia, Elon, Claudia

This is Sophia. I want to talk a little about this topic.

I’ve been looking at the forum a lot lately. And I see that some realms have allowed violence against women. Personally, I think this is unacceptable. And unforgivable. One time is too much.

But there is simply a huge abyss between BDSM and violence. As people who practice bdsm, we understand this. This abyss is called CONSENT, as well as the SVR rules - safety, voluntariness, rationality.

A______a practices always look as shown in the video. Why? Because breathing games involve playing with the basic human instinct. And the person who agreed to a______ation KNOWS that before losing consciousness she will look and act exactly as she does in the video.

Because consciousness turns off, and at this moment the human body begins to act according to the instinct of protection. Protection against lack of oxygen.

There was NEVER violence against women in our house. Moreover, over men too. And it never will. If someone allows himself the slightest disrespect, he no longer appears here.

I am writing this not only to give people a little awareness of different options for sex practices, but also so that we do not become victims of those events that happened in other realms.

We don’t have violence against women, period. If this happens to others, it does not mean that it was or will happen with us.

6 Likes