Sophia, Elon, Claudia

But to be fair the girls are more regular visitors until recently when the guys have now been more present.

And now Rustam has put his clothes on :frowning_face: Rustam and the other clothed guy should give each other some loving.

1 Like

Jerking off Elon is the most I have seen the clothed guy do, he has hung out here a few times but never done anything sexual or taken a shower or anything. I wonder if he thought things would go further with Elon tonight but it looks like he may have missed his chance.

Well I thought things would go further but it just became a huge let down. B___dy typical the the 2 guest guys that are not shy wonā€™t touch Elon, and the 1 guest guy that will turns out to be massively shy.

a second camera in shower would be fantastic maybe one a bit lower. Although thereā€™s lots of action hard to know which cam to watch :wink:

Well i see heā€™s still trying to get into Sophieā€™s crotch without success yet :rofl:

1 Like

Weird that, she usually allows crotch handling although rarely to fuck. All you saw was a bit of foot to cock.

sex only if itā€™s an important doctor that fucks badly

1 Like

I love showing off men and seeing men having sex in front of male friends. I love signing up to see ELON naked having sex in front of male friends. I love watching bi male sex and gay male sex. Always continue with many exhibitionist male guests.

Did i mention crotch handling? Maybe i should have said trying to get into her knickers is a common phrase lol

I notice a change in Anja. I think she likes the skinny new guy. Maybe weā€™ll finally see her get laid!

Quick buy yer lottery ticket :roll_eyes: :+1:

Wasnā€™t it you with the lottery ticket?

Yeah, always fails :sob:

1 Like

Donā€™t worry sheā€™s got her denim chastity protection on :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Definitely best looker of the apartment. :+1: :+1: :+1: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yep she is very nice,better without the glasses but very sweet all the same. Wonder if she will ever crack and give in to that secret sexual urge :laughing: donā€™t think so but has a cracking body on her from the bits we have seen :+1: I almost only watch them for her now most of the time.

Even if she donā€™t my imagination is working overdrive when she is about. :thought_balloon:

This is the strongest room there is, all the participants have high sk__ls, even those who did not participate. I think their sk__ls are high. You need someone who discovers this, Like Messi and Ronaldo, there are those who discovered them.