Sophia, Elon, Claudia

That must be a really good-sized bed…to hold all that hair. :innocent: :rofl:

1 Like

anja u hope u hope u hope u hope and nothing ll happend At the begining she took shower totaly free. now she hide all and in shower she goes under the cam for hide her wonderful body. too bad because she ll have a big success on vh

Definitely a lot of appreciation for Anja here…Here’s hoping!

2 Likes

It’s good fellowship, good entertainment. It’s not just sex, it’s the combination of viewers and sexually active people. I particularly like the role of Anja, the shy girl who might want to but don’t dare. it’s always exciting to see how far it goes this time. I would like to read her mind. :shushing_face:

That’s gotta be the scariest idea to read any women’s mind. :rofl:

1 Like

Even if you had the inclination you certainly wouldn’t have the time :rofl:

hairy is modern again Sophia and Claudia follow the new trend :+1:

was cl.audia nvolved with bonnie and clyde a while back??

has anyone heard about sophia and elon adding a second camera to the bathroom so we get a full video coverage

mark

special guests again tonight :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Doubt if you have the room for a 3rd cam, need getting a better view with the bath cam first, :roll_eyes:

the foot tickler boy is already at work :foot: :foot: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

My man was fucking the s__t out for her almost 2 hours if not more

2 Likes

Shame there’s not more from the blonde guest having her hair done.

Sophia red hair & elon King and queens controlling the rooms…Strong Elon…But don’t waste yourself and your health, Be moderate 4 times a day Good …Have mercy on the girls’ pussy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@stanley

4 Likes

Elon certainly attracts all the well built young lady’s lol but that blond one earlier may have been a bit too far i think, wow, she would fucking k__l ya :rofl:

The guy seems a bit shy, he’s the only one there still fully clothed.

Does he have a name?

1 Like

I don’t think he has a name maybe @Sophia_Elon can help with this?

And the guy with the hairy chest needs a name as well. Not right that the girls all have names but the guys don’t.

1 Like