Sophia, Elon, Claudia

That is the old place :rofl:

Espero que el chico gay que no recuerdo su nombre, pueda chupar la polla del chico de bóxer negro

Does anyone know who this girl is, please?

1 Like

She is new day before yesterday…… she visited for first time….

1 Like

That’s her first day….:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know the name either, but she swallows :wink:

3 Likes

… she run for safety… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Elon wanna update his record…:wink::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Moving posts to the Gossip aka the s__t-hole topic!

Jealousy will get you nowhere Mike :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Really, a nice assumption from a newbe who doesn’t really know anything about these people.

Have a read what Sophia actually writes:

You posted that paragraph twice, not sure if you meant to or realised you had.

Hope you didn’t mind me pointing it out, just in case you were not aware. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was editing it as you posted :slight_smile:

Apologies…it was a translation, please ignore my previous comment. I saw it twice and then realised one was in their language and the other was in English! :blush:

No you were correct pal and as soon as I saw it I corrected it and thanks for the heads up though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They come to have sex with him because he has a big dick! Girls hear about it and want to give it a go. And don’t give me that crap about size doesn’t matter. Thats bulls__t! All other things being equal ,girls like the big ones!

Of course, you could be right as after all the man is a machine so he must have a reputation. :wink: :laughing:

Maybe not in your little sad little life no… And I get it, you just want to moan and troll, so off you go and enjoy as I will not be entertaining your trolling anymore. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Why don’t you back to the convent you came from? :rofl: :rofl:

Yep, He is a machine for sure.

1 Like