Sophia, Elon, Claudia

For everyone else, both Claudia and Sophia have medical conditions that cause weight gain and they get depressed and have complexes over it so please out of respect for them can this be the last of the discussion about it.

4 Likes

Let’s see, I am very sorry about the personal situation of these girls in particular, I did not know her because it is not an apartment that I see frequently nor do I read the comments, I was referring to the general context, I think I can say that Elon would be more handsome if he cut himself hair and I don’t think I’m insulting or offending him for making that comment, in the same way that I don’t think I’m bothering or attacking Amelie because I say she’s missing a gear. Of course, in the specific case of the girls in this apartment and with what you are telling me, I absolutely agree with you, obviously knowing that it is better not to comment on the issue of being overweight in their case. Thanks for the explanation, now I understand your point of view.

2 Likes

Well said ukpolska - as I have said before, I see no reason to make comments on the Forum which denigrate participants personal appearance. If you like something say so and if not say nothing. Although the participants do it for the money they all work to entertain us and we should cheer them on. And in any event, we all find different things in others attractive.

:thinking: :thinking:Elon licks the guy’s cock :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yea
 last night he was trying something new
:sweat_smile: now I understood why he invited gay and bisexual guys
:thinking::shushing_face:

Elon is a jack of all trades. he gets hard after. the big taste effect :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Double

4 Likes

qui a de l’épilepsie?

Si j’observe correct, c’est malheureusement Sophia qui est moin active. Si l’on compte l’activites sexuelles.

Ofcourse she is now experienced :fire::fire: one dick is not enough
:sweat_smile:

And lately Elon has tried to add a plastic one to his own monster rod.

Claudia is too hungry :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl:

She need BBC again
:wink::sweat_smile:

Sophia a toujours été moins active car elle est moins gourmande en sexe que Claudia

Only guy like Elon can satisfy her
.:smiling_imp::fire::fire: these bisexual guys will never be enough
:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

He would need a gang bang for Claudia, at least 5 big cocks.

épilepsie maladie de merde . mon fils et décédé de ça. je suis triste pour cette fille. respectons la. :wink:

R u saying BBC gangbang
:sweat_smile::smiling_imp::fire::fire:

dicks GIF

1 Like

They need to do a deep cleaning of that apartment!!