Sophia, Elon, Claudia

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :watermelon: :watermelon:

1 Like

Why has Elon not tried to fuck the blonde.

I hope that :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

First time I saw Elon with Belinda :hushed::fire:

1 Like

I think that was the day that was a bottle on the kitchen table that just blocked the critical view of her head-job.

I love seeing Belinda :heart_eyes: I remember when I first seen her a couple of years ago I was like… WOW who the fuck is this? I am pleased to see I am not the only person here that LOVES HER. So can we start a quick discussion on what members like most about her?

I can come up with lots of reasons but you guys go first please. I just want to see how many of you feel the same way or think the same way of her as I do. Thanks :+1:

She is s___ping on her own tonight! What a shame because I would be very happy to join her. I bet she would really like some Irish company tonight :wink:

Tom Hiddleston Reaction GIF

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Cam view change but need to be rotate little lower…

1 Like

Girls are getting ready…:thinking:

1 Like

Girls hade shaving and hair-care-day:

just to get dressed to be undressed:

and of course, to change their minds.

2 Likes

Is something to come up…:thinking::wink::fire:

seems so,

Sophia looks gorgeous in her panties that show the contours of her black bush. :heart_eyes:

And Claudia with her voluptious butt is brill. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Would have preferred the strap gear though, that Elon already fucked her in. :blush: :rofl: :heart_eyes:

Will Belinda also visit…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Pondré algo a ver si no me fusilan, las chicas deberían de cuidar su peso y hacer algo de deporte aparte el sexo, si mirais hace unos meses creo que han ganado 30 kilos cada una

No se mueven ni para follar, es normal que estean un poco rechonchas. :rofl:

Cam 3 living room view change now it’s showing half sofa…. :confused: @Sophia_Elon

podrian salir a la calle de vez en cuando y hacer 300 metros andando

Did Rana fucked with Elon yet? :thinking:

No, leave some girls for others… he already fucked 95% guest girls here…:sweat_smile::joy: