Sophia, Elon, Claudia

Also, I want to talk about Elon.

Elon is a beast in sex, and that’s what I’ve always been searching for, as a woman who loves sex. Letting go of my troubles during sex with a person I love. I let go by having rough sex without any particular rules except CONSENT and rationality. During sex it can look as if somebody takes advantage of me. But actually, I’m always in control.

Lots of women in our house have the same opinion. They want to let go during sex and enjoy their submissiveness or other way around. Elon is a master of that.

But, when it comes to other interactions, Elon is the sweetest, kindest and nicest man I’ve ever seen. That’s why I actually chose to be with him. I fell in love because of his kindness. We are together for more than two years, and he never screamed at me, even slightly, even during arguments. He is loving, caring and respectful, and gives me exactly what I want in sex.

He will never a___e or r__e someone. I could never imagine that. So please, don’t demonise him. He did exactly what the girl wanted him to do.

8 Likes