Something weird

OK, as the title says, this is a weird one - at least I find it so. I wonder if others have noticed it. When I scroll down a page of comments, all words are shown in bold for just a few seconds, even when the scrolling has stopped and the page is static. After only those few seconds, the writing goes back to being unemboldened, unless of course certain words or phrases were set like that by whoever posted the comment.

I should point out that it has ONLY happened since all of these changes the forum has undergone, have taken place.

I wonder, has anyone else had this issue?

Happens since the last update if i’m not wrong and if you are using the white mode.
At least here when i log out i see it and when i log in i stop seeing it

Yes, it is the same on my side as well David. At first i been worried that my eyes are starting to deceive me :see_no_evil: :joy: :joy:

Yeah I noticed that as well mate :+1:

Thank you for confirming that. Good to know it’s a ‘thing’, if you see what I mean. :slight_smile:

Yes, I had the same concern at first! :laughing:

1 Like

For me, the videos here in the forum are always displayed after a loading time of up to 10 seconds. When I start a video, the picture looks like this:

Does anyone else have this problem here?

Oh… no I just have issues loading the video itself entirely. Also images. They show a solid colour before eventually loading.

I don’t because rarely i watch videos from forum… They are absurdely slow to load and have no patience. Just put them to download and watch then from pc

Yes they certainly are…frequently!

I have this issue with the forum when i try to upload pics or vids, after the update, using Chrome is purely a nightmare. I always need to close it and open it again after i post something :cry:

not a problem here

0 problems here uploading photos to forum through chrome (the only one i use)

That would be an idea, but so far the videos have always run very smoothly for me. Only now a buffer loads first, then the video runs and if it’s a bit longer, it can also happen that it stops in the middle and the picture turns gray again and the waiting circle rotates in the middle until it continues running again.

There doesn’t seem to be a problem there :thinking: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have always used Chrome, never something else, also i have never got issues up till now after the update. I have done a deep clean and still the same, nightmare :man_shrugging:

I used Firefox. So far I haven’t had any problems with it. But I have the impression that the forum as a whole has become very sluggish. If posts come with several images, they are not always displayed directly, but slowly build up from top to bottom.

Yes, correct and also the notifications come very slow, sometimes nothing for few minutes and if i close it and open it again, it’s full :thinking: :man_shrugging:

Yes, always a solid colour (the same size as the image), basically it’s an ‘averaged out’ version of every colour that is in that eventual image but that’s just me being technical. No idea why it happen but I get it all the time now.

Notifications come to me very quickly. But the image structure reminds me of the beginnings of the internet, when you still went online with an acoustic coupler… it always looked like that… :joy: :joy: :joy: