Silver & Bradley

:heart:

2 Likes

:heart:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot Carlos for pictures👍

@Silver we are still waiting to see a 3some or 4some with their guests.
You can increase the lovers of this apartm.

Dunja seems troub__d as Silver swallows.

5 Likes

Silver is Fantastic again!!! I like her swallows.

6 Likes

One of my fav’s!

1 Like

have to love Silver ! always in a good mood and so cute. even when she wakes up!
from Decent Dan

[date=2023-06-26 timezone="America/Tuckerton NJ

What is the name of your new little friend @Silver :heart_eyes_cat:

Wow, a new little friend here. What a cute little kitten :heart_eyes_cat: :joy: :heart_eyes_cat:

Kitten still seems a little camera shy, but I’m sure there will be good pics soon :smiley:

3 Likes

Already exploring the world and all its possibilities :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That’s one good little climber. Next stop, Mt. Everest!

1 Like

That’s quite a clever comment.

I did see earlier, some of what you were alluding to. I just hope it’s not too painful (and I don’t mean for the kitten).

Kittens can have sharp claws, which they have to get used to retracting at appropriate times.

1 Like

This was cute I thought. The kitten using daddy Bradley’s hand as a pillow…

By the way, I hate the fact that we can no longer double space images to enlarge them, as we always could. I wonder whose daft idea it was, to change it.

5 Likes

Well I would imagine that would be VHTV who changed it but have a closer look around the forum others have found a even more annoying way to bypass the posting system

@kaya can you please find out the name of the little one? :kissing_heart::heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

guess @Silver will tell us faster anyway since she’s quite often here luckily :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

we don’t know yet, we think so far, but there is an option to call her the Black Mamba maybe the forum members can help us come up with a name for this black she-devil?

2 Likes

“Develina” means little devil :joy::heart_eyes_cat:

“Umbra” means night or dark.

2 Likes