Silver & Bradley

Hello Silver and thank you for confirming that. I had a feeling that what you said might have been true, to begin with as it does look very natural with as you said, no filters added. :slight_smile:

other times he showered only the video of it was never saved…

Will make sure this one gets saved.

1 Like

Silver & Dunja taking turns in front of and behind the camera :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Cant See Cheech Marin GIF

1 Like

write in your language then I will translate…of gifs I do not do anything with them…

Damn, Dunja is a fine girl :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

L’immagine dice tutto. Ti ho chiamato cieco perché la doccia è stata salvata ed è in archivio per 4 settimane. E nel caso avessi più problemi agli occhi, anche quello di oggi è stato salvato, quindi preparati

Hey @Samoan_Warewolf, like me, I know you appreciate nice views from the loggia (or balcony). This isn’t exactly “out there”, but I still think it is a pretty good one :smiley:

4 Likes

you are right I was wrong you are great I apologize…

2 Likes

Probabilmente la doccia di questo pomeriggio sarà disponibile domani

I thank you…just a normal sentence was enough …

great eye mate another nice view i am always on the look for the

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looks like neither Silver nor Dunja had done a 3some before. Bradley was directing Dunja to get her into position and where to put her hand (on the back of Silver’s head). Silver looked hesitant about going down on Dunja at first. Looked like they both got into it after a while. Dunja was smiling. Just a fantastic scene.

Nice visit from Dunja today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Very hot indeed.

2 Likes