Silver & Bradley

3 Likes

Thank you, very nice to see, Wonderful Silver

1 Like

They definitely make a show of their sex life that’s for sure. She has a lot of sex appeal. The lingerie is the icing on the top. Sexy! :kiss:

1 Like

GirlFriend #1
Sure would like to see Bradley pound GirlFriend #1 like he does Silver. Will we see some girl/girl action in the future?

5 Likes

Wow finally. I will name her Dunja :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

this is the same girl who a couple of days ago took a shower in her underwear and bra?

I do not know. I do not watch non naked showers ahahha :joy:

I always thought she might have some kinda bush and I was right. I wish I could get a better look at it though

I just put some more photos of her in Wiki. But unfortunately the shower was very quick. I think she is a very pretty girl.

1 Like

Yes, it is. I think she’s a nice girl :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Up close and personal with Silver :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Very very nice Silver & Bradley. Nice to see Bradley becoming less inhibited too. Love this pose for him. Bradley you are the best hope this trend continues . WOuld ove tosee more of you like this.:heartbeat:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Wow “HotMaryFox” here :rofl:, in a realm of useless.
What an intrigue, I don’t know what will happen. :rofl:

1 Like

what do you want to happen a couple of _____s and then everybody goes home…

I know Andre, I’m saying it because of the stupid clickbait of the girl’s name in the ad on telegram, which is very pathetic.