Silver & Bradley

Silver doesn’t know how to kiss girls like that… I guess he won’t kiss like that at all…

3 Likes

I wonder if maybe they are related to each other. That would explain the lack of desire I suppose.

3 Likes

The kitchen area seems so small. Is it just that one little counter space and that small sink? Must be difficult to cook in there.

2 Likes

very beautiful girl without glasses…

3 Likes

sexy

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Silver is just fantastic, beautiful, fun and suckalicious!!! Not a drop was lost.

2 Likes

Draft was saved. Here is what I was going to say but I got an error message. Now I see why she did that. :movie_camera:

The girl just moved the circle light into position behind the couch and she laid in front of it. :blush:

you can’t get much closer to the camera… :wink:

2 Likes

1 Like

Silver is gorgeous. She clearly targets the audience with poses that draw them in. Yesterday she moved the circle light into position behind the couch so that their sex show was in the best lighting possible.

Check out Lisbet’s under-the-kitchen-counter-top cam.
:+1:

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

Shaved in detail for @carlos and with light. :wink:

3 Likes

Is this picture real…photomontage…We know that Silver doesn’t do anything like that with girls…

4 Likes

Isn’t there a girl guest coming to Silvera tonight? It’s a better girl-to-girl night.

2 Likes

1 Like

In this case, I take back my earlier comment that they might be related. Well, I hope not anyways. Ew!