Silver & Bradley

Thank you :orange_heart:

1 Like

Ur welcome :hugs:

1 Like

I am commenting on this purely in terms of the excellent editing done…

Was this done in Photoshop, using the layer system it relies upon to do literally anything within the program?

I use it for photographic editing myself.

In this case, I would be placing the young lady on your chosen background (with a rather good depth of field there incidentally - it looks very effective), which would be the first layer, having masked her out of her original background - layer 2. Then just overlay the front flowers as layer 3. It would then simply be a case of changing the lighting / colour / tone to make it all seem like one image, using a few adjustment layers.

I just wondered if that was how you did it.

Fair enough, yes just saw that other topic. However, I feel this was entirely ON topic as it related very specifically to picture you posted of our young lady here, Sliver.

:kissing:

3 Likes

The brunette next to Silver :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

After all you have said previously I’m very surprised you don’t recognize her

Actually, i don’t, can you help me please?

1 Like

I can do that, have a look in the archived apartments section, it’s an apartment you claimed to have watched a lot

K H? I am probably tired after a 12hrs shift, cause i can not recognise her right now :man_shrugging:

Thank you anyway for the help (even if very vague)

why archival apartments? we had this girl only in our realm, starting from February approximately

Hello Silver, just to save me from searching the archive, this girl was never before on VHTV?

Thank you

1 Like

Using a different account (non-identified) to advertise and call attentions to own realm :rofl: :rofl:
Funny reading some posts in 3rd person about past episodes

she was our guest at every our party

yes this is my old account before I made a member account
sometimes I can post screenshots or text messages from it by accident, instead of the member’s account. I’m sorry

1 Like

Last 14 april

I understood, what i meant was if she was on VHTV before in the past, not now at yourself…like on other Realms

I can do the same from a member account, but this is always possible for me

1 Like

No need to sorry, still It’s curious that your main account don’t have ANY type of the content with directly from cams stream that you post “accidentally” with the other… “coincidences” :wink:
Nice try and better now that your marketing trick “accident” was revealed create a new account to tell details about yourself and advertisements to have attention as you burn that one :grin: :grin:

Leave the forum, you have guests at your house, better give some attention to them

No, she was only in our apartment

2 Likes