Should the number of consecutive posts be unlimited?

You have a good point i won’t know if some new content gets added if everyone is going to be going around editing their posts all day.

Well I asked because I’m fairly sure an edited post doesn’t appear in the unread view.

But VHTV likes that rule if they have functionality for it.

I’m not 100% sure, but I do know that the topic gets bumped up.

It should be made so that it does…so that the new point can be made by the editor of the post…giving them the same rights as they had, in making the post in the first place. Maybe this can be considered as a change to be made by VHTV.

Apparently that functionality doesn’t exist in the software at the moment and I don’t think VHTV are going to fund the research of it at this moment.

There are unpopular apartments that very few if any people post in. Why must someone who is interested to follow that place and document the progress be f___ed to wait for another member to post. This rule is biased against unpopular tenants.

Also, if a person creates a topic of their own interest they will run into the same issue.

It needs to be checked. I have no answer to it now. What I have observed is that latest post editing bumps the topic in the feed.

Maybe we’re digging our grave? The “mob” has took everything over already? I don’t know, but it’s your Poll in the first post which is indicating the vision of voters majority.

season 1 friends GIF

The topic is over