Should the number of consecutive posts be unlimited?

Never did a poll. I must take a look in that. Jin could fix it himself I guess? But I will see.

It’s not just about images. Editing posts to add comments starts to become a mess and is not contemporaneous.

I tried, but it won’t let me. I can’t even delete it.

It is yes/no poll now.

Are you ever going to talk to me directly in public ever again? I just want to know once and for all.

It’s now confusing because there is two questions now being asked with the answer different to both

The thread title is “consecutive post cap” then its yes or no

the actual question for this below the vote requires an opposite answer to the thread title

Well a big part of users won’t be voting :grin: This platform is not very smart concerning to ignore lists. They should put an eye on how Instagram and Facebook manage that

1 Like

I changed the title to make it more clear.

In a way the post cap is really a cap on anyone who may have an individual interest in apartments that are not popular. The idea that such a person has to constantly edit one of their last 3 posts is absurd. Again what we have here are a bunch of people who have me trying to keep what they want on top and stifling the lesser posters ability to enjoy what they do not.

@jabbath1987 Just answer me and if you’re not I’ll stop tagging you.

And how may ask, my friend, did you do that?

There is a pencil icon near the title.

So anyone can edit anyone else’s topic? That seems odd to me.

The catogory of ‘regular’ allows for this…I can do the same, if I wish.

Why would anyone want to post more than 3 comment consequently, if nobody replies then people would obviously rather watch the paint drying in their home than discuss what you posted. .

1 Like

That’s kind of fucked up if you ask me. No one but an admin or moderator should be able to edit the title of a topic created by another poster.

1 Like

I can see that logic, yes for sure. I am not sure why it exists this way but i just know it does…it does seem ood, I grant you.

Because someone may want to post a running commentary in an apartment that few or none are interested in. As it is now, they can’t really do it. Yes, they can edit the last post, but that is lame and ruins the flow of comments.

Well when your intention is not to spam a topic you can just edit your last post and all good :upside_down_face:

You know as well as I do that people do like to run a commentary on apts that aren’t popular. Those members and those apartments are harmed by this policy.