Is it ok for members to leave suggestive/ scriptive comments on apartments' topics?

Script writer are writing best stories here…:joy::joy:

people trying to influence something to happen between medea and the guy and all of a sudden the next day shes almost naked next to him …just a coincidence right

In every apartment things are wished for and couples are formed, even those that are very strange. Girls who are in an apartment for 30 minutes are checked to see if they are having sex.

they know what they are doing but they will say we are not trying to script things we are just “wishing” or “hoping” :joy: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

The best script word called ‘Hope’….:sweat_smile:

She hasn’t had her three showers, yet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Medea if you’re reading this can you do a handstand with a spoon in your mouth while counting to ten, there you go guys my first script. If you don’t like scripts don’t watch go elsewhere :grin: Oh s__t I forgot every apartment is scripted to get views to earn money :man_facepalming: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

False realm…Hope was never associated with these individuals…

I personally think it will he very helpful if VHTV will introduce a feature similar to the silence button from CB for the guys with loud “wishful” thinking. This is how much i hate it when i see them types of comments

2 Likes

R u sure u r not like them like giving scripts or wishing…:face_with_hand_over_mouth::sweat_smile:

1 Like

This would have an excellent possibility to happen. but only if she wasn’t with Sawyer I believe she stays faithful to him :heart:

You also have to remember it took her a very long time at the K House To have sex with Ben :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure I read somewhere that you follow a couple on CB, and you have the brass neck to say you don’t like scripts :thinking: I think you’re a good guy john but you do contradict yourself sometimes :grin:

You confuse me a little bit now, what has one to do with the other? CB is CB, VHTV it’s a completely different site. I don’t get your comment

1 Like

if people keep trying to f___e it just like every other apartment they will at least tease something happening between them they are already planting the seed

I have seen same thing in almost most of the apartments….:cry:

CB is the biggest scripted site and participants doing what they’re asked to do, everything you hate what happens here

Well, it’s not really like that. On CB if you have “wishes” with a model, you pay and go pvt and then normally you get what you payed for. Never a CB model will do things for free or for all the audience unless it’s a free chat goal for all the viewers to achieve. In here it is completely different, firstly the site isn’t and interaction one (again, i don’t get why participants are allowed on the forum), we suppose to watch people living them lives, not people fulfilling “wishes”.

this is the biggest problem on this “voyeur” site

But I’m afraid to say it’s progressively heading that way :cry:

action = réaction .pour tous y compris les participants.