Is it ok for members to leave suggestive/ scriptive comments on apartments' topics?

me torey and a few other said this a while action and we were called a mob

Off course it does, allowing participants to the forum does exactly that, makes it a videochat site.

Sorry, but Tory is one of the people who wants the most and posts a lot about it. :joy: :rofl:

Extra videos were made for him.

and then viewers dictating to participant’s what to do and how to do it and who to do it with participant’s should not be allowed to interact with viewers i my opinion its turning the site from voyeur to interactive like chaturbate

torey is right about a lot of the things wrong on this site

More and more sex was demanded, as I said … couple sex was no longer enough … 3, 4 … etc.

When games came without sex, cheating was said right away…

I know of apartments where there have been complaints about why the guest is only cuddled and there is no “hard sex”…

dude you issuse with torey are your buisness not mine im stating in this instanance about participant’s and viewes not interacting torey was correct me and john are both in agreement with him on this matter we dont want VHTV turning into Chaturbate

Sorry if I say it like that. He is one of those people where water preaches and _____s wine.

There are countless postings where he publicly criticizes things in apartments that this particular participant should no longer do or that person xy should come anyway. Isn’t that a prompt for the script?!

as i say man i have no problems with you your and toreys problems are between you im not involved i personally get on well with torey ive never had any problems with him thats just me

I have no problems. I just find it interesting…

It’s just that more and more users are thinking that because VHTV is a sex content site, that every (new) person should have sex with everyone within a few minutes.

Simple celebrations or fooling around when _____ is immediately seen as a script or a scam.

Participants are encouraged to retain viewers through tasting, as this brings in money. We see that the apartments bring a lot with drama, sex and maybe “partner cheating” …

to many participant’s take idea’s off viewers just so they watch them i personally paid for voyeur 3 years ago when i joined vhtv was alot better before participant’s could interact with viewers and thats why scripted stuff began to happen that is my only probelm now its all Cam and scripted material its fast becoming chaturbate

This became even more so when there was extra money for the best apartments for the managers.

yes i agree with this

Natural homes I would say:

“Marla & Hector” and “KristyKrabs & Timotheo”

yes i watch marla and hector i enjoy the realism i joined vhtv for real couples like that

No, has become Chaturbate when the forum opened. I read so many times members saying “i pay for sex” or “i pay for them to entertain us”, “it’s boring, no sex happened”, them people have not even an idea what site this is or was supposed to be. All because of what they read on the forum from others.

yeah you are correct that will be the downfall of vhtv in the longrun

It’s not different from what it was at CC

VHTV will agree with me, but the apartments will be at the bottom of the list of total revenues.

1 Like

correct i noticed that with hector and marla