Shelia

I just said why

Then I didn’t get it, you said that guy showed up, and didn’t want to show his face, but why did she cry?

I can’t read the reason in your post, or did I get something wrong?

6 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

looked like she knows him well . when he turned up she wanted to give him a kiss and cuddle and he didnt want her too , she kept trying but no good he just kept pushing her away , He obviousley wasnt happy with something and didnt want to show his face , she wasnt happy the way he was with her , when he left she went intothe bedroom and started crying

1 Like

rejected love if I get it right.

Sadly type of rejected “love” is a regular part of this game. I am afraid. :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

First thought Henry had told her on the phone he’s not gonna propose,

but he made up for the stress. :joy: :rofl:

9 Likes

Just got home. Lots of things at Henry`s and offline. Henry seems to be doing well here but… :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

One hour later also offline here…? :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I think Henry has a strong resemblance to Golem. My precious!
The Hobbit Film GIF

6 Likes

Realm is offline…
Hmmm… why? maybe because of H.?
you don’t know

2 Likes

Shelia realm is back online

1 Like

…with Henry.

Same outfit still. Shelia seemed a little upset/sad but now …:face_with_monocle: :thinking:

1 Like

What is the actual existing record for sleeping non stop in one stretch before waking up at VH? :sleeping: :hugs:

Then we have to go over to Carolyn without a doubt. Trisha had the old one I think! :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes