Shelia

Henry will be a permanent resident (participate) in that Realm ( Jutta alone in the other Realm I’m Confused Jutta as well…

what is this girl’s name?

1 Like

Shelia & Henry

4 Likes

The chance is pretty small, but I agree. You should never say never. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think she is new here. At least I can’t remember seeing her before, which means she doesn’t have a name yet. Very nice girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Which in the next step means that she has to earn the right to get a name. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Is it possible that Shelia’s boob shape has been caused by Gel Implants in a flat chest??

3 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

What is this new blurred pictures hover to show crap ?

I think you accidently activated work mode in left panel.

1 Like

or set the “HD” button to low instead of auto
At the bottom next to the fullscreen selection

1 Like

You’re right. The implant should be placed in the refrigerator overnight to harden.

1 Like

Just logged in and and I can hear Shelia’s fur baby Mila barking…you know that where are you? I’m alone “crying” like bark? It breaks my heart to hear that :face_holding_back_tears:. But the reality of life is she has to learn she will be alone at times. Anyone know how old Mila is?

Dog looks freaked out af.

4 Likes

The same clan gathered at Shiela’s. Now also with Henry present! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hello Sibilla

7 Likes

Basically the same clan gathered as the last 3-4 days or so. :heart_eyes: :eyes:

3 Likes

Henry’s trained her right always get naked even if the others don’t when they visit

1 Like

Here we relax and enjoy ourselves! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes