Shana

Shana :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

And she will probably still do camming.

Well suppose it’s the easiest way of earning without relying on anybody else.

I think Shana will go down in VHTVfandom as one of the “greats”; on a par with the other most memorable, durable, endearing, active cast members such as Lexi, Kristie, Misty.

2 Likes

why cant we have Luki and shana as thenew n managers , Luki has the experince , and a much better outlook on life, guests and long lost friends might even come back , get rid of the outher two , nice breath of fresh air . ithink a lot of outher members think the same , after all it was Luki.s in the first place till that old guy and his mrs stole it , omo

Lucio

That is quite a wish list. To be a Manager I think would take a substantial amount of capital to launch a realm on VHTV. Loki did share a realm with Lydia a couple of years ago. The realm that Shana now resides in was not Loki’s to the best of my knowledge.

What happened between Loki and Henry is best left for them to divulge.

1 Like

Sind beste Freunde!

All they have to do is shut down the apartments internet feed, and they are gone!

They don’t have to leave the apartment!

Just look at Nina and Kira, they left for awhile, then returned in exactly the same place!

No worry, at least it gives you something to comment on :laughing:

Shana leaves the project, will Chyna replace her ?

1 Like

I believe Chyna disappears with S&L!

So you better get your realpurr account setup or you may never see her again!

Bro, that would be like selling your car to buy gas, it doesn’t make any sense, it would be the same as losing money.

maybe someday we’ll hear news about little shloki’s or lhana’s

Nobody said, that @Shana doesn’t keep her expessed friendship with Henry up.

That makes it quite possible that she swings in for a visit, and that Henry visits her, just we are not gonna be there anymore.

Besides that Shana still has her forum-account. @Shana , maybe you wanna give us a hallo every once in a while, so we know that you are fine. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Excuse me @jabbath1987 If Shana herself is leaving the project, does that mean her topic will vanish into the archive vaults, or will it remain active, for us to reminisce or for when she might visit Wendy, Like the Indira and Kostja topic?

It will be recategorized to an archived realm topic, but you can access archived realm topics just as easily as non-archived realm topics. Indira & Kostja had a thread made from them under general forum topics. The reason it was done differently for them was they never had their own realm so there was no realm topic to archived when they left the project.

This one is deactivated, unless someone else takes it over, I guess,

so it’d be archived like for instance Troy and Savannah or Jirina, but still accessible and usable. ??

@jabbath1987 do you know more??

1 Like

When Shana’s topic is archived you’ll find it here, under Archived Apartment Discussion:

The topics are still open for discussion. The latest post in Lyla & Wayne’s topic was 22 hours ago,

1 Like

It is exactly how @GladNGrumpy said :wink:

1 Like