Shana

No problem for me pal :+1:

Oh dear oh dear, i am so sorry to hear that hehehe, lucky he still has Mira so he doesn’t lose the know how :rofl:

It seems as though Faye really does not want to kiss Henry! But he won’t take the hint!

Interesting discussion about the term “old fart” now. Being among the slightly elderly members of the community, I only have one thing to say.

2 Likes

Faye does nothing

1 Like

Well done GG very well put, us old farts deserve respect :rofl:

Wendy seems to be his landing point at the moment…to a certain extent.

She sucks him, lets him eat and fondle her, but no plug in so far, as far as I know. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think Faye is uncomfortable

1 Like

Yeah have noticed that, she lets him have a few deserts but the main meal seems to be taboo :joy:

1 Like

Like she was last night.

She doesn’t involve herself into the crowd.

On the other hand she is hyperactive, can’t sit still for a moment, so one could get

sharp photos of her sharp titts during or after showering. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The rent isn’t due yet. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

you can normally get a good sharp piccy when she is in the kitchen as she is often quite still for a few moments, there are a few good piccies on her of her boobies.:+1: cute they are too.

Ooohhh you are a synical bugger :joy:

I think Faye needs to go back to own realm where’s she comfortable​:hugs: and she can be herself​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: cause ever since she came to M&H she’s hasn’t been herself :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

you can bet your old butt on that,

and let an old fart on it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

At what age does one transition to old fart status?

It’s the not nice version of calling a person a grandma or grandpa. A male or female can be called an old fart. It’s the equivalent of calling an old woman and old hag… :cry:

I have never been to Fayes place, I wonder if she was aware of what she was getting into coming to visit the M&H empire?

You don’t have to worry. Some of the more sensitive forum users had that emoji reaction removed. :sob:

I agree faye there in the middle has nothing to do with it…