Shana

let it go surely you are responding to people who are surely mentally older than everyone…

I like Edd. He is my friend. :hugs:

no problem I hope your friendship lasts forever (even if it is virtual)…

It costs a lot to feed a woman like that

She just eats and won’t even let Henry touch her…
Henry will not be able to fuck Faye

Don’t worry you are my friend too. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

What a surprise!! Henry and Wendy are entertaining each other!!

Please refrain from making derogatory posts towards the participants of the realm. :angry:

Shana should give the ladies a chance to :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

you make me red if you say that :smiling_face:anyway you are my friend too. :hugs: :hugs:

She probably eats to be busy.

She doesn’t join the games.

Last night at Wendy, the food-variety was limited in selection and quantity, she’s just catching up…

… and probably scared Paul would show up and inhale whatever is left in seconds. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That just uncalled for please don’t call participants names

1 Like

What’s pejorative about that?
That she eats or henry can’t fuck her?
You’re a casper and that’s not derogatory either. :shushing_face:

OK, before you give me facepalms,

just a question from a non-native speaker.

I always thought the expression “old fart” ist like calling an elderly woman “grandma” although she might not be one, and that this is “buddies-language” but not insulting.

Am I wrong?

If I had said to Nonsense, ehh… NotSeth, how dare the kids are trying to tell us old farts how the world works, I wouldn’t have thought mean about it.

I’m surprised, that it hit a button.

1 Like

LOL
how else should we call them if not by name? according to length and thickness? women are at a disadvantage there. :person_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

I do not know that it was intended as an insult, but if someone has a name, I consider it to be inappropriate to use a phrase of that type to refer to them!

Why hurt their feelings for no reason?

Just logged on after a few hours and i was just wondering if the old fart, sorry i meant Henry :laughing: has got his leg over tonight or is he still suffering rejection syndrome? :laughing:

…still suffering, and Faye still didn’t want to kiss him tonight, and rejected. :joy: :joy: :joy:

I usually adress people here by their names, if I know them,

but like rob calls people pal and so on, I thought old fart is no “biggy”.

Probably wrong.

I feel the same way

1 Like