🎁 Sexy outfit of the week 14.02.24 -18.02.24 (Completed)

We continue with our weekly nominations, thank you in advance for your participation. Realms appreciate it too! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

“SEXY OUTFIT” is valid 14.02.24 -18.02.24. Results 19.02 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:warning: The rules are a little more:

• Post full screen pics/gifs or videos that fits the title of the nomination in this topic
  • Don’t forget to mention realm name/link/timeline in the post (better link)
  • Anyone can post (admin, member, manager), but only our regular users’ likes are counted.
  • Only content from actual time period is taking part in competition (currently 14.02.24 -18.02.24). Not from archive - live or recent snapshots from OUR VHTV cameras!
  • Share likes or other reactions - author of the most popular post will be gifted with +5 Premium days in the end of each week. Negative reactions count too!
  • Winning realm gets rewarded too for provided angles!
  • If the max number of likes is equal, the post from which was published later wins. But both forum users will get +5 days.

Please don’t spare the reactions, because that’s how we gather information about what you like best in live videos.

Discussions are welcome! :wink:

:eyes: Check out other nominations topics and make sure to participate!

best sex position

funny situation

Sexy symbol

1 Like

Is nude an outfit?! :thinking:

Seems like it would be more fair if the post published first wins or VHTV use its randomizer feature to choose the tie breaker. Just my opinion :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Now don’t confuse it any more “regular users” is another thing where many can argue.

What are all “regular users” … also “former participants” or (permanent) guests …?!

Well it’s called a birthday suit :wink:

Well I suppose if there is a need for a bath outfit then this passes in my book, Lale from Tonks place (realm 55)

5 Likes

Because there is a cash prize for the realm, there may be complaints about the randomizer.

Last post because it has less chance of getting likes, less time, so if it wins it means it’s really good.

I don’t find this to be true. The older the post the harder it is for new users to the topic to find and react to. The randomizer gives posts with the same amount of emoji reactions an equal chance to win. Ie. the most fair option.

However, it already seems like you have your mind made on how you want things in to be. Why ask for our input then? Simply for the lip service?

Definetly an outfit most would love to unwrap, Amelie (realm 8)

8 Likes

The beautiful Cydea :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Our redheaded beauty Claudia, special to VHTV. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Definetly the best outfit has to be Amelie (realm 8) as it’s one out i would like to get my hands on .

tell me to truth you do it for you do not know where to climb with participants…

if vhtv had new apartments to open it wouldn’t have made all this fuss…

Amelie sexy cleaning outfit :hot_face:

3 Likes

Lisbet :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Harmony :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

Martha at Tonks (realm 55)

4 Likes

emphasized text

:fire:emphasized text

7 Likes

I think we can summarize the week. @Just_In noticed Amelie’s sexy outfit just in time and it’s a well-deserved win. Catch your 5 days of premium! :gift:

5 Likes