Savannah & Troy

Lissa still looks interested.

What happened to indira wanting to be fucked by Tejo the last three nights, lol

It didn’t happen did it? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This is what she wanted!

You know who wanted her to be fucked by him, just so he could say he was right

Called it!

And into position 3, so far, expecting 3 full rounds again, although I wont be able to stay thru it live.

I & K are enjoying each other again :heart_eyes::heart::fire:

This is why they need to avoid those stupid parties! Round 1 done?

I’d love if they could meet a young couple their own age and have fun with, not associated with M&M or M&H

he was trying way to hard to reach orgasm which is a sign of erectile dysfunction. happens from having too much sex

Bathroom break.

All three apartments intertwine with each other each party. Like when Peter griffin said he watched so much tv, he felt shows intertwined with eachother. Homicide Life On Sesame Street

And I suspect that Henry gets a cut of all the $$$ made by M&M and S&T,I&K as well.

It can’t be a coincidence, all three apartments all party together at each location

I just wish Henry could understand that Fucking is not the only thing that draws viewers, some of the apartments seem to do well enough just by doing Pussy poses!

1 Like

It seems when he’s not there, nobody has sex at the parties

right so Mikl, Troy, and Tejo need a refresher course on his methods, although Tejo already has the Helicopter cock down, when he pulls it out.

I watched troy with marica in december, he fucked her for all of 5 minutes before he was done. Savannah ate her pussy for longer than that

Maybe Troy needs remedial classes. It looks like she might be trying to start round 2.

Even with mira, savannah, and marica sucking his cock at H&M, he could keep it up for marica to ride him, so he still has issues