Savannah & Troy

He has probably been OK from the beginning but for all the Henry clones trying to demean him!

I think he learned, that not always the gentleman with soft-sex and darling the ladies is wanted.

He starts fucking her (like at 4 AM+) roughly and taking care of himself instead of caressing her all the time.

There is time for that afterwards.

No just the first time in a while that he has a chance to give her his undivided attention, remember how well he did when S&T went away for Christmas vacation? And in a proper bed.

This I don’t recall, I only know that she did good on Jan 6 in S&T - bed.

Remember how well he did after the party where he and Indira joined the orgy. He fucked her hard for a solid hour like mikl

who the hell cares anymore :roll_eyes:

But that was at M&Ms, wasn’t it? on the nasty brown couch.

Yes last sunday when mikl, shana and marica went to bed

I’d say, that is when their relation was really settled, cause he understood, she’s only parttime “gone” during partys, but coming back to him later

that is the time I mean K&I first time alone, multiple rounds in the same bed as today.

1 Like

who the hell cares anymore

at least not Palmer, :rofl: :rofl:

I still wonder what he did to Zoja.

1 Like

We care for them as a couple not just Fuckers, is that so terrible?

and it lets us hope to have them, and especially Indira for a while. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

it is when wait up all night for them to F just so you can jerk off and go to s___p :upside_down_face:

don’t need to wait, can watch archive :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

Watchin NFL San Francissico in the lead

Can we cancel the Tejo and Jirina couple invite , they play dirty and creepy

archive??? nah, it aint the same lol

Well rather Tejo makes Indira happy, than no sex at all like this morning.

I mean the 24 hrs backwards