Savannah & Troy

Exactly. I see a huge benefit in the non smoking here now. I never smoked by the way.

2 Likes

here in the good ole USA… on the east coast… we are paying 2.99 for gas. and as for smoking, that was banned from smoking in any public venue several yrs ago. even open air football stadiums you are not allowed to smoke in.

25 years of chain-smoking. Almost died. Now 6 years vaping. Gained 15 kilos :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

No surprise everybody in USA drive huge SUVs and pickup trucks when gas costs basically nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

gas is NOT Cheap here… at $3 a gallon is a very high price for this area.

2 Likes

Of course it is cheap. It is not even a dollar per liter. We pay 1,79€ a liter here.

Even at $4.79/gal a joy ride is still a pretty frugal way to have fun, especially if ur friends throw in a couple bucks for gas. I’m not sure what else a group of friends can do that would be that cheap besides a joy bike ride :rofl:

In Nederland €2.00

so Savannah has a twitter? can you please share her acct so that I may follow along as well.

2 Likes

I know. I guess only Italy is more expensive in Europe…

1 Like

but you have to understand… for this Area… that is a much higher price than we have been paying in yrs. America is one of the leading countries for oil and gas production

at one time… it was under $2gal when the last president was in office

1 Like

It was cheaper here too some years ago. But still more expensive than in US. I think it is not bad when it costs a bit more. So people won’t waste so much ressources. Less pollution. Better against global warming.

honestly… dont matter what the price… we all have to go to work and do what we have to do. even though its higher than normal right now… wont stop us from taking our Travel Trailer/RV out during the summer on weekends

But it might lead to people buying more efficient gas or electric cars :wink: There is a massive trend here now in Germany

1l

2020 Diesel 1,00€ 2022 Diesel 1,39€

Full approval, the new Tesla is ordered.

I am thinking about getting one too. Model3 Long Range. :wink:

1,65€ now here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Here it has to be made fiscal, the old Tesla S100D still has 1% rule, the new Model 3 as P-Model only the 0.25% rule. I save 1000€ a month.