Savannah & Troy

Why thank you, and you a lady!

1 Like

@Lyric171370 your just trying to get into @SavannahFromRussia pants… You just a big tease …with all the kind words …

3 Likes

I plead guilty. :rofl:

I’m also not going to apologize. :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Savannah if you going to play in bed please leave light on

Not a lot of difference in the bed sizes then! :laughing:

did the new girl leave early?

Having had my beauty s___p ( and needed it) i am back with a theory that i have not seen anyone yet suggest. The beautiful Savannah ( yes you are and you know it) might still be a little miffed over the way Indira came into her life and interfered with her relationship with Troy . There may be an element of getting her own back. Go for it girl!! xx

I thought they brought Indira into their lives by inviting her into their home. If it hasn’t turned out the way they envisaged, they could just put an end to it and ask Indira to leave. If Savannah tries getting her own back, it could end badly for all parties, and nobody wins in the end.

The only theory that holds true is, to wait and see. Everything else is speculation. In this case, when residents actively participate in the forum, there may even be a partial influence on them.

Well that aged well didn’t it :laughing:

No matter what you want they will do as they want… :laughing:

Hell yeah!

1 Like

3 Likes

Words of wisdom there :slight_smile:

1 Like

i thought maybe someone knows who this is, have never seen them

Care to decipher? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes! Who is this beauty with you Savannah? :heart_eyes:

She visited earlier already but she did not yet get a name because nothing with her saved to archives

Yet! I hope anyway :rofl:

Ты не прав. Эта девочка первый раз у нас)

3 Likes