Savannah & Troy

I support the Democrats :laughing: The reason I didnā€™t answer your question was because I would be doing what you wanted me to do, and I had no intention of doing that.

You keep saying the same thing in different ways. It is a way of admitting that you donā€™t know the answer.

You really arenā€™t very good at this. :roll_eyes: :woman_facepalming:

I absolutely do, I thought the fact I have Jon Snow as my image might be a big clue! :laughing: :man_facepalming: Youā€™re obviously not as smart as you pretend to be!

You guys are boring @SavannahFromRussia. We had such fun just now. Sorry Savannah. Perhaps it is time to go to s___p.

1 Like

You would make Kostya and Indira feel lucky if they saw you now. :wink: :innocent:

1 Like

Silence and crickets.

I know, I know. You donā€™t have to answer diddly squat.

Wow, your shtick is tired.

Am I annoying you? :laughing: Anyway, we have gone way off topic, and for the sake of other viewers Iā€™ll accept a draw! :laughing:

Thatā€™s what losers say when they donā€™t want to admit defeat! :woman_facepalming: :roll_eyes:

Ok, lets keep going then, and piss more people off! If you havenā€™t realised it yet, I donā€™t give in easily, but I do like to consider others.

I will agree with you on this one. So for the sake of everyone I will accept that you never answered my question despite a gracious hint from @SirMaster4You. It is for everyone to determine what that silence means.

And now you know the rest of the story.

In the words of late radio commentator Paul Harvey

1 Like

Well done, @Ryan1977. :slightly_smiling_face:

When i was a kid on sunday mornings he was on my radio, and it was awesome how famous the people his stories were about were, with those famous last words

1 Like

My dad introduced me to him on Southern California radio. Gene Autryā€™s radio station. Good memories.

Sounds like a concession speech, thank you. Oh you are so NAIVE! :laughing: :laughing: Anyway, no hard feelings, Iā€™m sure you are a lovely lady.

Not a concession speech at all.

Once again, a statement of fact. And I leave it to everyone else to determine what your silence means.

Not for me to say again. I have already said it.

Well Iā€™m going to be a gentlemen and let you win, sounds like the only thing that gets you off! Good luck! :laughing:

@SavannahFromRussia @TroyFromRussia

You are both awesome. Just wanted to remind you. :smiley:

2 Likes

You have been a gentleman all along. I never said otherwise.

1 Like

@TroyFromRussia @SavannahFromRussia is there a way to start a gofundme to get Kostja a normal adult size bed?? Poor guy has been s___ping on the floor or Miklā€™s cum couch for weeks. Now although a considerably upgrade from that Indria and him have a baby bed to share :rofl: :sob: