Savannah & Troy

@TroyFromRussia, @SavannahFromRussia. This evening seems to have gotten you in shape and given you ideas. It was nice in the kitchen. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

De tafel is goedgekeurd

2 Likes

Savannah looked worried before stepping onto the table. She didn’t trust the table :rofl:

Haha, thanks, I think so :heart_eyes:

She knows about our table :rofl:

damn, i missed that. :sob: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I thought you had to be over 18 to on this site @jabbath1987 ? That girl looks suspiciously under 18.

Не переживай, ей 21 год

Look at her face. She is small but the face looks quite adult. I’d say at least 23 years… She could be Maricas sister from the looks of it.

I’m a bit late to this party but just want to say, and I ! :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, that was a great scene which came to a crashing end! Hopefully Mira might oblige on a sturdier table :grinning:

Guys, I don’t know how this news will be perceived for, but Indira and Kostya moved to live with us. Now they’re together

9 Likes

As long as you are all happy that is all that matters!

when I saw it, I immediately thought of Marica. her face is indeed an adult face, but since she is small and has a headband in her hair, she looks younger

Adding you to the line. Thanks for making me smile! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m so happy for them As long as there happy that all that matters

Pat on back for you Troy ,hope you all are happy now and they will be grateful as well

Glad to hear this i think they are very nice and so are you and Savannah for inviting them to live with you wishing all the best for all.

Hope Lissa can protect the house from Paul, Pizza here now, can Paul be far behind?

As long as you guys are happy w/ it I don’t see why anyone else wouldn’t be. Should get your house views up too :slightly_smiling_face: