San

The kittens keep trying to climb Sans pants!

7 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

Bluey finally got a hold on her pants!

7 Likes

Is it just me or do the cameras keep freezing after a few seconds. It is extremely annoying.

3 Likes

It is that way since nearly a day now.

2 Likes

It’s basically unwatchable. Can’t they do something about it?

If the ISP is the problem hardly anything can be done.

1 Like

I had the same provider in another apartment and everything seemed to be fine, perhaps the problem lies in the router itself

2 Likes

it’s not just this apartment it’s multiple apartments that have the same problem

5 Likes

ah, well then it means the problem is not in the router

He can be right and it might be a problem of the website. The best would be to check together with your manager or the person who is responsible for technical equipement in your apartment @San :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

@San Didn’t you say Mobley is a tech person of some kind. Maybe he can help diagnose it.

They probably shouldn’t. If they mess it up and put the apartment offline, VHTV would probably fine her 9 billion dollars.

Blame Elon Musk. it probably has nothing to do with it, but blame him anyway. He deserves it.

6 Likes

Agreed. He does indeed.

Well I was at least in part hoping to see Mobely come over more as he and San seem like a good couple. If he could help identify the camera/network problem, so much the better. There are plenty of diagnostics that can be done with no danger of hurting the equipment.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

:fire: :kissing_heart:

7 Likes