San

:fire: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I know I am a little late with this pic set, I caught this just before I had to go smoke.
Creamy the foot fetish kitten in his favorite spot

And I think some of the kittens are obsessed with Tea,

Every time she moves 3 or 4 of them follow her!
:kissing_cat: :tea: :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

Very well taken picture. Really really good. Quite outstanding. :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Is Evie coming out of the closet?

Evie in the closet

(EDIT)
I can now say that there are 6 kittens in this Realm,
1 white kitten- Whitney
1 cream kitten - Creamy
1 grey kitten - Bluey
and 3 calico kittens - Heart head + 2 unnamed

:cat: :smiley_cat: :kissing_cat: :smile_cat: :cat: :joy_cat:

7 Likes

Heart-head and other kitten bathing each other.

here are the enhanced views.

:kissing_cat: :cat:

9 Likes

You seem very fond of those kittens… You should adopt them.

1 Like

I would, if I was allowed to have them in my residence!

After a smoke break, I see San went for a ride!

And then gets pounded

14 Likes

Tea was also busy

13 Likes

what is it? dns that lag? mine are ok i tested them, it’s really annoying! :rage:

4 Likes

I checked that timestamp, 01:14:47, and get that lag there, too. That means it has been recorded on VHTV’s servers with that lag. The problem seems to be with San’s router setup or uploading internet connection. That connection generally appears to be too weak for the bandwidth.

2 Likes

They need to fix this problem because it’s really annoying! It doesn’t only happen on San, on some other realms too, I don’t remember which ones

1 Like

Their internet connection was bad for several hours with all cameras in the realm coming and going. Then about 05:25 the whole apartment went off line. The girls were asleep at that time. About 5 hours later it came back and San wasn’t home. Later Tea packed her things and left. Don’t know if she’s moved out permanently or not but it was way more than an overnight bag. I assume San will be back soon. The kitties are sleeping after an exciting evening.

2 Likes

Het ziet er naar uit dat ze vertrokken is

5 Likes

She probably found asylum with the San before she found her apartment.

2 Likes

Clearly she’s either leaving for good or at least for an extended time.

5 Likes

she left before the 6th, everything was fine and the suitcase was empty, so she will move the rest of her things here

7 Likes

I find it strange that San Tea didn’t say goodbye as she left at lunchtime.

1 Like

Just curious. Is there any significance to that date?

1 Like

San’s back. The cats are glad to see her and she’s glad to see them.

7 Likes

@Julio137347 I think San is saying that Tea has gone to get her belongings. Probably the 6th is when she needs to be out of the place she was previously living.

5 Likes