Same notifications bug

I think there is a bug in the forum. I keep getting the same notification over and over again.

It’s happening the same with me related with a reply you did to a post at Benjamin

1 Like

For me it’s happening with a reply you did in the Benjamin-thread.

@VHTV there is definitely a bug!

@VHTV No idea if it’s happening to more users, but now i have two (one from last night and other from this afternoon) that are randomly appearing on top and marked as “not readed” even many times had dismissed them

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/t/benjamin/112/135 https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/t/milana-robien/125/20

I still have it happening here too. It’s not the same every time, but it it’s alternating between 3-4 posts from that day.

1 Like

Yep, same here. Ok, shut it down! We’re going back to CC. That site works perfectly. :joy:

Oh no not finding fault on the all singing all dancing VH Forum already :joy: My notifications are struggling loading already :rofl:

1 Like

What’s up Rob? CC is better. Can’t quite out my finger on it, but this feels more like one of those not so secret clubs. In a way this forum is sort of a backdoor into Jabbathcaps. :grin:

Ok, gotta run. My fun time is over here for now. Toodles! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

That’s definitely a problem I have on my account too. I’ve been checking it with Discourse for last couple of days since first notice about it at forum.

As for now, please log out of the forum and log back in again. You will find Log Out button within your personal menu

It didn’t change anything.

The bug has not yet been verified by software developers. We just updated the software to include latest code commits, but no guarantee we won’t run into it again. So let’s keep each other up-to-date on this issue.

For now seems it have worked at this side… did log out about 1 hour ago and “clean” for now

It’s back now

Yes i’m still getting this error.

Can confirm.

We may have identified the issue and applied fix just now. Let’s see how it behaves now

Late reply, but seems the fix worked fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good news, then. I have no problems too. Closing the topic.

1 Like