Roza

Well I guess we have all learned something then that kid and adult are exactly the same word in Romanian

1 Like

Man, it is really not necessary to split hairs. It is also very simple answer: we use that word when referring to a person who looks a lot younger than he actually is. He can be even 40 or more years old, which is obviously far away from being literally a “kid”

No to be fair, that wasn’t what he said (or implied).

1 Like

Fair enough, I might of misunderstood because calling someone a kid when they are clearly an adult from where I’m from is condescending and rude, the fact he said he was too lazy to look for alternative as well lead me to think that it must be the same, it’s just I would just find it embarrassing to spend over a decade living & working in a country and not to know basic alternatives for that language but I guess it’s each person’s prerogative

If I am honest, I can see both sides of that ‘argument’.

There are always 2 sides to every coin.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I wonder what the numbers signify, on Gabi’s chest…

143 is numerical for “I love you” according to Google.

Oh wow really? I honestly didn’t know that. Maybe that explains things then but thank YOU for explaining it to ME. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t know either until 5 minutes ago :laughing:

Fair enough! :heart:

1 Like

Reminds the hot sessions before with Pasha etc

1 Like

You are right David!

1 Like

Meanings: [1] 143: I love you. Origin: The number sequence comes from the number of letters in the respective word. A Code 143 happened when you said “I love you” too quickly in a new relationship.

Wowey-Zowie, hot hot hot. I think Roza has wanted a 3some for years, but couldn’t make it happen. I’m thrilled for her to have these Happy Romps. A hot Dick in her mouth to cum and another hot Dick in her Pussy ready to cum. It’s Good for You SweetHeart Enjoy ! And do it again soon.

Looks like the Boys are Back !

4 Likes

Where s roza

Might be Edrym’s lucky night ? :crazy_face: :laughing:

1 Like

As long as Roza is not Home Edrym Better watch his Ass. Could be go dangerous

It might not be that much of an issue, if BOTH guys want it to happen. Edrym isn’t totally averse to male / male interactions but let’s see what, if anything, happens…

1 Like