Roza

I’m hoping so. Can’t remember the last time there was a decent MMF 3some in VH (also is there a MMF 3some topic in the forum?)

I’m not sure what is so funny. He’s a VHTV editor is he not? Isn’t editing posts part of his job description? :face_with_monocle: :writing_hand:

Let’s hope so! Roza deserves a good stuffing from both ends. :heart_eyes: :eggplant: :eggplant:

2 Likes

It was one last night in Realm 84

@George6782 said a decent one.

The one in realm 84 was low mids at best…

:yawning_face: :s___ping: :zzz:

1 Like

Calling Sandra’s sex low mids leaves very little to talk about

:roll_eyes:

@George6782 try sending @Edrym_Roza a PM. If you talk to them personally maybe they will be able to honor your request for a MMF threesome. :hugs: :blush:

Sorry I meant to say say mid end of lows. It was scripted boring sex done for Chaturbate coins. Saying it was mid lows was a complement.

Grandpa Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

I am sure that it is a lot more valuable for them than doing the same scripted one but for the zero value Vhtv forum requests :wink:

Maybe for a Scrooge McDuck like yourself. However you are able to tip VHTV realms directly. Oh wait you have already done that haven’t you. :wink:

If you refer to donations for Amelie&Lucas, then yes, i did, a long time. Never something else or a different place Seth :wink:

Sure buddy just like you don’t send participant/guests PM’s, but sending them messages outside of the VHTV forum such as in Telegram don’t count… :roll_eyes:

If you know better than me what i’m doing, then why we even talk ?

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

We will be preparing for his arrival … :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Gorgeous Talent Roza !! with a Beautiful Smile of her… :revolving_hearts:
:lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus:

7 Likes

4 Likes