Roza

Arina has cuts on her arm. :cry:

vxyldql8

1 Like

And bruises on her boobs though one looks like a cigarette burn

I think it’s because of the situation that happened at Barbara’s set. Most likely, Arina is very upset by Pasha’s betrayal and it’s not easy for her now

I’m not sure about that. She has a lot of scars on her arms now. Some of them look like they happened recently while others look much older. Actually, both Pasha & Arina have similar scars on their arms.

Arina and Roza :hot_face:

3 Likes

They have so many sex parties with a lot of pple before, I don t see why!

Self inflicted …

2 Likes

3 Likes

Beautiful and hot images

Hmm, I think you’re right, but at this point (when Arina and Pasha went into the bedroom) Pasha told Arina something for a long time and then she looked cold towards him and upset.
Maybe he told her that he was visiting Barbara. because then Arina not only stopped kissing him, but also did not have much contact with him.

P&A have always played rough. Arina has regularly had bruises from rough sex. Most commonly on her breasts and upper thighs. Pasha has also often got bruises. I don’t think it’s out of the ordinary for them. They dabble in shibari / kinbaku and spanking etc, they seem quite adventurous.

I have seen those type of marks you speak of many times. The ones on their arms look different. In my opinion they look more like self harm. That of course is just my opinion. Only they know the answer. Anyway it’s probably not helpful to keep talking about it. So this is all I will be saying on the matter.

1 Like

It’s time to undress, and what will you choose, a bra or panties

4 Likes

I choose bra first :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

2 Likes

The happy couple has been reunited! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good catch of rare moment :sweat_smile::joy:

Was that Adil I just caught a glimpse of? Peach looks happier. :hugs:

I just connected on this room but recorded Timeline :smile: