Roza

Female dogs will also hump other dogs male or female and I guess err cats. It is a way to show their dominance. But I think you are right that Peach is a boy.

I just wish they would take Peach home with them. Clearly, he is suffering… :pensive:

1 Like

Normally Peach would have the cats for company, but they’re living it up at this new place, so Peach doesn’t even have any company when the hoomans go out. If they keep doing it, and leaving the light off, Peach will develop nervous habits such as pissing everywhere or crapping on the bed and couch as we’ve seen peach do already. Dogs don’t distinguish between places to crap and places to s___p like cats do. Besides, Peach’s place to crap is outside, which Peach can’t get to when left alone in the dark. Peach doesn’t understand what’s going on, poor thing looks depressed AF.

Yes, I do not understand why they took their cats, but left Peach behind. It must be extra hard on Peach to have his furry friends taken away from him as well as being abandoned by his mom & dad. Maybe you could write a poem for Peach expressing what he is feeling right now? A way to communicate Peach’s barks, howls and cries into human words.

1 Like

Awoooo woooooo woo
awoo aroo woooooo
hooooooomaaaannn
awooooo wuff aroo
hooooomaaaaann why? :poodle: :droplet:

Hello, we will pick him up soon, we miss him very much too

2 Likes

Why be so b____l, he only wanted a little hug…grrrr

1 Like

1 Like

There you go, @David, Peach is a him. We must respect his pronouns. :nerd_face:

Also, good news that Peach will be moving back home soon. :poodle: :taxi: :european_castle:

I always thought he was. It makes sense, considering what we have seen him doing recently, doesn’t it?

Dogs are weird though, mine is gay. doesn’t mind other dogs sniffing him but not the bitches.

Good man (well, dog)! :slight_smile:

I guess that any straight man alive will be smiling doing what Edrym does now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Yes please :heart_eyes: :fire:

1 Like

2 Likes

Very hot stuf with how they are playing with Arina, though I’m dying to see her give a BJ again… maybe Roza won’t mind lending Edrym, or maybe even help :crossed_fingers: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: