Roza

With respect, you didn’t need to delete your comment. I could still read it (even though it was deleted - I just clicked on the orange pencil icon) and I agree entirely with what you wrote originally! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ich frage mich warum Roza ständig mit der Null Gabi Telefoniert oder schreibt. Sie soll sich lieber um Edrym und die Beziehung die wohl immer mehr Zerbricht kümmern. Sie sollte mal denn Kopf einschalten was wichtiger ist. Und im falle das Edrym zurückkommt und ne andere hat wünsch ich ihn viel Glück. Meine Meinung.

1 Like

Da stimme ich dir in allen zu.

1 Like

Was ist passiert sind Offline

1 Like

If you go to Realm you will see that they are s___ping while it goes offline, so there is probably just an internet problem.

Okay habe es gesehen.
:+1:

Musste Edrym villeicht zum Militär ?

My fav activity from 20:00 until 20:30 their time

:heart_eyes:

Epic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

A nice tranquil view to relax by :wine_glass: :beers:

2 Likes

Roza weint um Edrym und bittet ihn zurückzukommen. Es tut ihr sogar leid was sie mit anderen Männern hatte. Mal schauen ob sie ihn Überreden konnte das er zurückkommt.

1 Like

Roza is difficult to understand. on the one hand she asks Edrym to come back, on the other, in the phone call with Gabi at 9.31 pm she clearly says (according to what Google translates) "you and I work together. I can’t think of anything here without you ". Now if this attitude is part of the script, to keep attention on them, it can be there. Otherwise I begin to doubt Roza’s sincerity and justify Edrym.

Mit Edrym Telefoniert sie später um 22:10 bis 22:20 und danach weint sie sehr. Um 00:49 Packt ihr Schlafgast seine Sachen. Endweder Edrym kommt echt zurück oder was ich nicht hoffe Gabi kommt.

Und es gab wieder einen Abschiedskuss. Sie fing auch an Zu weinen aber nur kurz.

I too hope Gabi doesn’t arrive.

2 Likes

:yum:

8 Likes

With other men??? It was just Gabi and you should never forget how Edrym himself encouraged Gabi to join in on sex

1 Like

Yes. Edrym did encourage the sex with Gabi and just like in any relationship that may be “open” or where the couple swings the risk is always there for feelings to develop with outside partners. I think that was evident at Gina’s house the night Gabi/Verona were all over each other and went to the bedroom to have sex. Roza was visibly distraught to the point of v___ting. With Edrym away now she has been very affectionate with Gabi but nothing has happened, at least on camera. I think they just need to decide what they want as a couple and work it out together or move on from each other. Gabi is very immature and it seems his _____ing will eventually catch up to him.

2 Likes

Wenn du mal das Telefonat mit Edrym Übersetzen würdest, wüsstes du von was hier gesprochen wird.

Sucht Roza schon ein Nachfolger so intensiv wie sie sich die Datingseite betrachtet.

3 Likes

So now she’s cheating on Gabi as well ?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes