Roza

I’ll be honest, I couldn’t live in a place like this, not because of the size, but because it’s just lifeless looking. same with their other places. Get some Indian cotton printed throws to hang o the wall. make some art work or whatever, when you move into a place you make it home, not just a cell to s___p and fuck in. it doesn’t matter if it’s a palace or a fucking hole in the ground, you make it home. with whatever is available, you don’t need money. make s__t out of junk, beg borrow and steal (maybe not that last one) you just make an effort. I’m not picking on these guys actually, I’m talking about right across VHTV, there are too many cells, not enough homes.

1 Like

Pronouns and especially possessive ones are very commonly mistranslated. Whenever I see the wrong one used I tend to assume that has happened rather than the commenter naming the wrong person

1 Like

Yes to be fair, I think it is just down to a translation error in this case. It’s just that it stood out like the proverbial ‘sore thumb’ and I felt the need to comment.

Es erscheint mir so als wenn das ein Hotelzimmer wäre.

Small apartment, yes but: warm and welcoming.

2 Likes

I see some good camera angles in this one…

2 Likes

Hello in the new place.

Hope you have a pleasant stay, and for us much fun with you. :heart_eyes: :heart:

12 Likes

No sign of Edrym so far ( as far as I know) but I am sure that will be rectified soon enough. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think he is in bed David.

Ich denke er ist auf Arbeit.

3 Likes

No, the only one who seems to have used the bed so far (including being under the covers), is Roza. I followed her movements on the timeline (getting out of bed) and saw nobody else replace her there.

1 Like

Yes he may well be.

1 Like

I agree that the apartments don’t look the best, but there’s no point making it homely, they’ll be relocating shortly, I’m sure they must be close to the record of most relocations, who knows? :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Maybe they are just Air B’nBs and that is why they have to relocate so often as the owners are coming back? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

At least in this apartment there will be no conspiracy theories about participants/guests going into a spare room to hide. :innocent:

3 Likes

Edrym seine neue Jacke hängt an der Garderobe. Die Wohnung ist 13:00 Uhr Online gegangen und Edrym verlässt meistens 11:00 Uhr das Haus um auf Arbeit zu gehen.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind betting there will be various others though!!! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Well they can hide under the sofa :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

So next relocation in 3 or 4 weeks? :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes