Roza

I can understand what you’re writing, it wasn’t you who I commented on from the beginning either, it’s you who interferes, so if it’s not interesting, I don’t understand why you spend time on it.

1 Like

Gibt es ein Grund warum die zwei nicht in der eigenen Wohnung seit zwei Tagen schlafen ?

2 Likes

To be honest, all he’s doing is bringing up old stuff that was talked about when her and Gabi first started having sex with each other And a lot of people thought, even me that there was trouble in their relationship

2 Likes

Bets are on how many weeks it will take. I will start with 5 :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll be a little bit more optimistic and say 3 :thinking:

I wonder if VHTV has the goal to soon have half of their places on relocation? :joy::joy::thinking:

2 Likes

Bin skeptisch, ob sie überhaupt in dieser Konstellation nochmal auftauchen

2 Likes

Well they are half way there with about 25% off line now for various reasons.

2 Likes

More like which manager can squeeze the participants into the tiniest apartment without the tenants losing their minds within the first week. May as well just have friggin’ cameras on hamster cages, swear to God.

2 Likes

smallest-houses-27

2 Likes

Walk Penguin GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium
Live footage of the relocation process. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Edrym and Roza are talking on the phone about a new flat

1 Like

So maybe only four weeks? :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

She said something about 3 rooms, bathroom for 600 ? rent

2 Likes

Thanks for this update, however does that mean a Kitchen/Diner. Lounge and a bathroom.

2 Likes

I have no idea. I used the Google translator with my mobile phone, there are a lot of gaps

1 Like

I do understand my question can only be answered by Edrym & Roza. But thank you for taking the time to reply. Cheers

1 Like

Hello everyone, we are moving to a new apartment, soon you will see us again in a new kingdom. With love Edrim and Rose

10 Likes

I hope that your move goes smoothly. Take Care :hugs:

1 Like