Roza

Arina’s ass meeting the floor. The score: ass 0 the floor 1 :crazy_face: :joy: :joy:

Ariana Grande Ari GIF by The Voice

1 Like

Too much cleaning, no grip. :rofl:

Thank god the tiles are ok. :joy:

No serious, I hope she didn’t hurt her coccyx. :hushed:

She fell more on a side. So i think that not more than a mark for a few days :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :laughing:

Is Roza leaving??

BTW, I put in a ticket for cam 5 to be readjusted. :wink:

1 Like

Looks like all of them are packing their stuff now. Relocation soon ?

Wonder if they are all getting a Realm together?

1 Like

I doubt it. It is better financially for the manager to have more apartments.

Yes they already lived way too long in the same place by now :joy::joy:

1 Like

Only Arina took her baggage for now. Edrym left with her (helping ?)

1 Like

She is probably just moving into that ‘relocation’ place she’s been listed under for quite a while, that all. As for the others, maybe they will move too, if there is a considered reason for them to do so.

I will of course brace myself for any conspiracy theories, despite the likely simplicity of the situation.

Prepare Get Ready GIF by STARZ

1 Like

To be honest, i had a feeling that something might change as Roza didn’t brought here her stuff and the cat and they are still at Derek & Gina. We need to wait and see

Arina is with Nikki and the camera freezes

1 Like

Now it gets exciting, where do they go, who comes to their flat? Questions upon questions. If I’m not mistaken, there are still things from Gabi in the wardrobe.

1 Like

Oh Gabi und Arina?

1 Like

Why would she have taken her stuff with her then? :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

I swear Roza is either bi-polar or a hell
Of an actress. Yesterday she fucks Edrym in their apartment while Gina and Derek are in the couch. Then they go back to Derek’s/Gina’s and crash in the couch and she is rubbing his head and playing with his hair. Then if you watch the timeline when the woke up this morning and she is doing her makeup through her camera phone Edrym tries to be affectionate with her and does not reciprocate at all.

1 Like

Sorry to UNDER complicate things but you’ve actually answered your own comments with what you said.

1 Like

or maybe she is just not a morning person , i used to hate my wife trying to kiss me in the morning was like that through 50+wonderful years of wedlock , god bless her soul

1 Like