Roza

Odd ? I would say that this the most normal outcome when you’re hired to put your dick at a random girl disposal for a “show”.

1 Like

Un poco decepcionante. Sabía lo que pasó entre Gabi y las otras chicas (Verona y Roza), pero es la primera vez que lo veo en “acción”. No me gusta su lenguaje corporal, ni su vibra en general.
Ella le puso onda, pero no la vi tampoco tan conectada. Es como si hubieran llevado a alguien solo para entretenerla y que se desquite y se saque las ganas con alguien (que claramente, no sucedió).
Edrym, totalmente fuera de juego, no sé si porque no le interesa ella como mujer con la cual tener sexo, o porque no tiene ganas de nada.

2 Likes

It looked to me as if Gabi couldn’t get his dick hard, so even if he had wanted to, he couldn’t really have fucked Arina.

So now is it Edrym’s turn to finish up ??

3 Likes

To be continued… probably tomorrow…he even forgot to wear his underpants he must be _____ or something…

Edrym must now satisfy the heated Arina … when they are alone.

He had a threesome with her earlier with Roza …

That’s exactly how it is. If you’re new on this forum and site as you said, slowly you will start to understand the apartments and their dynamics. All i can tell you is that very, very little action that you’re watching here is actually genuine. And surely not in the apartments you watch and comment so far. The main difference is made by the “quality” of actors :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Si, evidentemente aun peco de novata creyendo que la mayor parte de lo que sucede es “real” y no un producto para generar ganacias de acuerdo a lo que atraiga al televidente.

I said it will be a show for us,there been no action here for almost 3 week , someone must pay the rent lol

No, actually, it is mostly a show made for gaining views. That’s how they get paid. Generally, the “action” starts happening towards the end of the month when the rent for the apartments is due to be paid.

Now Edrym and Arina make out in the bedroom? He must be a cuckold or like sloppy seconds.

Not all Realms are the same no matter how good actors are they are human and have feelings but you have to be able to distinguish the real sex from clickbait…

Alguien que relate lo que pasa en el dormitorio para los que no vemos :laughing:

1 Like

Nothing happening and will not happen since she is all over in and he does nothing. My final guess since a man could not resist that girl i can only think that Edrym loves the opposite frute.

4 Likes

5 Likes

You like Reality Shows ? :crazy_face: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

No se nota? :laughing:

1 Like

Well, then you are in the right place here :laughing:

2 Likes

Más voyerista que estar espiando por este pedacito de abertura, no existe

2 Likes

There is something with his dick and Roza keeps on calling him every night you would think what’s good for one should be good for the other, but Roza wants it all