Roza

All I’m going to say is I hope you’re right

Shy Guest, likes the dark a lot

:roll_eyes:

For all of y’all they were saying oh no it’s OK. He’s OK with it he’s mad at her right now. She’s trying to console him in the bedroom right now and he don’t wanna have nothing to do with her. Yeah I might wanna go check that right now.

True, was seing that. And he is right to be mad, our he turns this or that guy will be a problem he is giving to much freedom.

But I don’t want to judge anyone, nobody can do anything for their feelings, not even Rosa.As I said, Edrym was the one who brought Gabi into the game. Edrym and Rosa have been together for so long.Man also noticed that Gabi was always a bit reserved and insecure, and a lot of it came from Rosa. As I said, no one can something for his feelings. I don’t think it was intentional either. It just happened that way

I don’t want to blame anyone here.They are old enough.I think they’ll sit down and talk this out.This is also new for Rosa, so far she has only had a blowjob here on cam once.

I am sorry, but some of that I’m gonna have to disagree on because if you go back and look in the archives even before they did a threesome he was sneakingly eating her pussy when he was in the bed as___p, so I think she knows him more than the boyfriend

Only a blowjob? the new guy as been eating her pussy almost all day. :laughing:

Agree. Got that vibe also. And its strange she having all the fun and edrym does not bring a girl for a treasome our a foursome since theres that guy involved.

I mean she didn’t have sex with another boy here on Cam Before Gabi. Just one blowjob.Edrym has always been open to having other boys and girls with.The Days Befor there wos Only Fumble between this Two,Edrym took the first step one evening and told Gabi that he should join in. That’s how the whole thing came about. He was out with Gabi the whole day afterwards. They came back together and Rosa didn’t come back to the apartment until much later

I think the way it happened you can’t blame anyone, no one can do anything about their feelings. As I’ve always said, I like all 3 a lot. But if he is the problem, they will definitely get together and then he may no longer be seen here

And what I am trying to explain to you if you go back and look in the archives before they had threesome one night when he was staying over, she was laying on the couch with him, and he first started playing and started rubbing with her butt, then went down to the point of fingering her Pussy After that, he started eating the pussy she didn’t say nothing. She did not stop him then abruptly she stopped him after that he continued trying to play with Pussy. Then she close her legs and I say about a few hours later she got up and went to bed, which is what she should’ve been doing every night , but she has not and I think he knows

Because now she’s in there trying to wake him up or try to talk to him and he is not responding. He’s keeping his face covered but it sounds like either. He’s trying not to let her see that he’s crying or how mad he actually is and she knows you because you can see it in her face.

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

Resumindo e concluindo, se te convidar para vir ca a casa comer, nao penses que é para vires todos os dias. Foi aquele e mais nenhum. Lol

O mais certo quer que ele se levante nao para ficarem acordados juntos, mas porque ela deve ter planos fora de casa e ele sabe e nao quer ir.

He only has to last this a few hours than the other guy will probably be back. Then she will leave him alone.

I also think he has to stand up because she must have plans outside the house and he knows and doesn’t want to go.First the are so long Together she will not leave him alone.And second If Gabe is the problem here, unfortunately we won’t see him here anymore.

1 Like

Maybe she wants to go to Gaby tonight. :wink:

best actions for me since the days of D&M with Aldon

1 Like