Roza

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

So, I would change the name of the apartment in Gaby & Roza, and Edrym a visitor who occasionally participates in group sex …
Also because, Roza can’t wait for him to go to s___p to make love, be careful I said love and not sex that what they all do together, with Gaby, so I would find I would find Gaby & Roza more just :+1: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

Edrym might be very relaxed about this all but next to sex Roza also s___ps more with him now. They should bring a girl for him. I still hope Nikki.

1 Like

I do to but considering how she acted the last time I just don’t know

I think she’s falling in love with Gaby. Her sex is not only fucking but is sensual

The question is how long is it gonna take for him to find out or for him to start catching on because I’ve noticed she has her phone alarms and goes off at a certain time in the morning if If the other guy still there so that she can get up and go lay in the bed I’m just wondering how long it’s gonna last before he finally pays attention

Who’s the boyfriend?

1 Like

The one that is sleaping alone. Our not!

Quando se da muita corda, da é nisso! Ainda vai acabar sozinho lol

Nikki is on relocation. Maybe Edrym can go with her.

Bedroom lol

Roza May not like that but at this rate, and I hope to God that I am wrong this is going to be an issue and then again he could know all about it and is OK with it. We just really truly don’t know but it just seems like it just looks like after he goes as___p they start sneaking around because they are very quiet is not too wake him up.

Knowing them from for that long i don’t even think he’s worried at all (for now). But i personally didn’t see her that close with a guy before. We will see. I don’t watch them that much because i’m not a fan of that MMF. Not my cup of tea.

Yeah, this is the first time I’ve actually seen her have sex with another guy since they’ve been on here I mean yeah she’s flirted with other other guys but actually let one fuck her first Time But at the same time when they were messing with another couple and he was fucking the girl, she got mad about that so without her being there because she was in the living room, so I kind of wonder

You are seriously overthinking this. Relax, there are no reasons to do so. Gabi was literally playing with Edrym’s dick. Edrym was helping him by putting his dick in Roza’s pussy. What more do you want to be convinced that he is ok with what is happening ?It looks like the three of them get along really well and Edrym also likes Gabi. I would say its fine thath rosa trying to Spent time with Both of them.

1 Like

Yes, that’s when they were doing the threesome now he s___p in the bed. Where is she talked upon gabi my thing is what they’re doing when he is as___p and they’re so quiet about it and like I said, if you go check out the archives when they were messing with another couple which was two females she got real pissed when she went to the living room and came back and he was fucking the other girl without her being there in the room and now she’s doing the same thing

I don’t think they have any secrets. If he wants, he can look everything up in the timeline. The three of them still do it almost every day. When Edrym is finished they usually go to bed. But as we all know, Rosa always needs a little more, so she gets up and then does 2 or 3 more rounds with him.

1 Like

I Think Edrym and Rsa More Relaxt About The Situation than 70 Prozent of The User here. As you can look in the Videos when it comes First time to sex between this three Edrym took the first step and told Gabi to join in

1 Like