Rockie & Rollie

@Rollie you are perfect :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Take off your panties, Vira! You can leave the socks on :wink:
I don’t have all day and @Rollie neither :wink:

1 Like

si fatelo vi stiamo guardando :heart_eyes: the mask smoking GIF

2 Likes

After Rockies “attack” now unfortunately inappropriate, deleted the commend before

Thank you for reading the comments and making sure that we understand what is happening. We subscribers make best guesses about what we see, but are often very wrong. When you notice that we are mistaken and help us, it also shows that you care about what we think. Tory mentioned it too. He’s great about letting us know little things, but he can be wrong too. Not often, but sometimes. With you clarifying the incorrect things, we are all happier and better off. You can be sure that we are all your friends… as much as subscribers can be your friends.

1 Like

At the end of that clip Macy had a very strange smile on her face. A sort of ‘’ I’ve seen it all before’’ smile ?

Vira has left with Rockie!

20 min to Amilee are over, so he fucks her privately, off-cam. I wouldn’t be surprised, if there were mobile phone clips for onlyfans (or something similar) in the works…

mwah :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

They are back with the guest guy

thanks :smile: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Support told me her name is Avanti and she will join the project soon? :stuck_out_tongue:

I was getting feeling after their continuous threesome… realm name will be change into… Rockie&Rollie, Avanti….:joy::joy:

yeah :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks sometimes getting confused with names here :wink: :heart:

By the way @Rollie write to @VHTV_James so you get your participants tag here :kissing_heart:

che hai la barba :dizzy_face:

I noticed it… what they are trying to do…:triumph:

:thinking: nonesense :thinking: