Rockie & Rollie

What does he say? I’d love to know but i think you don’t know either. And Heisenberg says that you “respectfully hate” but to hate someone for your own made up reasons is not respectful at all

I speak to you for the last time and I descend to your level and then I Ignore you. 1st, Don’t say even my name - because you don’t know s__t and you just make it up out of your ass. I know the truths. 2nd, I have a close friend who speaks Russian in real life and I know what they are talking to him whenever I want. so don’t insult people without knowing s__t and really please go Flora topic. I say please, go and don’t speak unknowingly because you’re putting yourself in a small position.

Kind Regards

I’m sorry but i don’t believe i used any insults? You might notice i was responding to someone who used your words for you so that’s why i referred to your name. I don’t think choosing respect over hate is a “small” position. And it’s just a request but if Rockie has said something that makes you believe he doesn’t respect Rollie, I’d love to know specifics. But until then I will take Rollie’s actions towards Rockie over a mystery friend of yours when it comes to how I think of Rockie.

I’m not trying to kick a hornets nest here but I think we could be a little nicer when it comes to the participants, that’s all.

3 Likes

That second photo is hilarious! :laughing:

1 Like

you’re right. thanks for the honest words on the forum. many here insult and hate Rockhead but no one knows how I really feel about him. haha so hate is weird :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Finally….! :sweat_smile::joy::joy: someone shows up…!!

1 Like

sei bellissima che amore :heart_eyes: the mask GIF

what are you talking about darling? i dont understand. Lara? Lara is my love, friend and i have tattoo with her haha. so I don’t understand who you call that

I know u all are friends …. like to share… but one thing I wanna tell you I know Lara before you… when she was at Nekohey… at that time she was different person but now she is behaving different…. Well…! Doesn’t matter it’s not just you… most of the apartments are changing now they are not like before…. We like you Rollie :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: we adore you…:kissing_heart::kissing_heart: Good to see you dancing around…:heart:

Lara is my friend and I didn’t cry yesterday because of their sex. but because she didn’t take the time to talk to me. we reconciled and all is well. I don’t know what kind of money you’re talking about. Lara is just a guest and friend, not an employee :upside_down_face:

:heart: u @Rollie u are so beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

U don’t need to clarify everything it’s like u r giving me explanation don’t give… enjoy…:wink::sweat_smile:

it was an evening of tears. haha. I think it’s ok since we can all talk about it. I am grateful to Rocky and Lara for the support they always give me. and at night I cried because I felt abandoned, I wanted attention and sensitivity from the two of them, but not in sex, but over a cup of tea. I was impulsive. I tell you, just so you understand, I waited a long time before my account was verified :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Good to know…… that you guys are in open relationship….:wink::sweat_smile: You are beautiful…:heart_eyes: enjoy….:blush::hugs:

You need to ask VHTV to add a participant badge to your account. By the way you are gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

the mask GIF dove milano ci vuole la sua mazza :wink:

Mica l’ho capita…

How can this be interpreted please?

If you look at the socks, the stripes and colors, you probably have the reference to lesbian sex in mind