Robin & Mr. Slave, Aliona & Demian

:video_camera: Archive Videos

Off topic. Maddy and crowd are in the new realm “Robin & Mr Slave, Allona & Demian”. Looks to be almost tropical. They have Palm Trees!!

I heard about climate change but this is ridiculous.

1 Like

Nice place to be!

1 Like

Spain? Portugal?

1 Like

Should be no problem to find out where they are.

Nice house indeed.

2 Likes

I just saw : Columbia…

but with a great girl ,i happy she is back great body

2 Likes

But the participants are not that interesting… :unamused:

Tons of blindspots and not interested in people from that “crew” at all…

Nope. Of course not. Rather would have seen some of Ambars friends.

1 Like

Whole days in front of the webcam not my cup of thee… :rofl:

Not much to see in the bathroom both cams are zoomed up to the shower they should just name it shower rooms.

They do that in all places in that area. No idea why… But this one is already on my ignore list so do not care :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m interested to know why this apartment was given this name. I see gorgeous Maddy and her beau are there.

1 Like

When use names from South Park now they should have named Robin “Mr. Garrison” :joy:

New realm in Columbia with silly names…

spanking mr garrison GIF by South Park

I believe we should stick to certain look of initial post about any apartment, as this is not fair to use the space to advocate the personal opinion straight into newcoming forum user’s face, or apartment lover, or hater, you get it.

Let’s keep the first post in this category meet quite a common standard with camera previews and general info if there’s any.

Thanks.

For anybody interested & tempted to discuss/suggest/guess locations, remember:

1. It is prohibited to do this at VHTV Forum
  2. You may be putting real people under real risk. Don’t be “that person”.

Okay. Not a problem :wink: Can you tell us who is who there? Photos for Wiki?

We all know a fairy who may visit this thread to help us identifying everyone. Tomorrow maybe? Let’s close our eyes, take a deep breath and imagine an angel stepping down from her unicorn of knowledge & gratitude, granting us with the information you desire the most :unicorn: :magic_wand:

Sometimes you remind of someone:

studying short circuit GIF

Back to the topic now

Hah I love that movie :joy: :+1: