Real Life Steps In

Real life has stepped in to prevent me from exploring VHTV tonight - I’m very tired from a lot of activity today involving cardio rehabilitation and other things - I’ve been looking at the photos and video clips in various forum threads and checked into several realms - especially Wonderland - to see what I’ve missed, but I don’t have the stamina right now to either make my own recordings or even to go through all the trouble of finding all the timestamps and other things required to make video requests. I just hope some of the MOs were taking their own initiative today with all of this activity, all around VHTV, so I can put those 30 extra coins I earned in the apartment poll to good use tomorrow!!! Alas, right when something extraordinary happens, I have to step away!! :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Real Life steps in, which has a familiar ring to it, According to a cousin a backstabbing m____ting JAB and his brother RAB are back to sharing women turning Spectrum TV and another cousin allegedly a Peace Officer is more interested in the big money picture. Extortion kept me from this very sight, I was streaming without knowing, then I noticed some participants that go as far back as Jr. High School. I was actually looking forward to becoming a willing participant, In the Art the Siloutes the Clay!

The exhibitionist a sexual journey through calves, thighs, eyes, cookies, flowers, honey bees elegance grace obedience to please. What this saith to be a man that was betrayed you see, how thou help me

Dude, what the fuck are you talking about??? Could you delete this, please? It has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted last night - I was referring to personal health issues when I said “real life steps in” - not whatever this drivel is about. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Good luck with your health Victor, and it may be a healthy break for your mind if the above post is anything to go by. :wink: :man_facepalming:

Thanks, @anon31605929. Except for about 30 minutes around dawn, when I had to take a medicine, I’ve been away for about 12 hours, just came back on. I’m trying to locate a few of the things that happened last night at Wonderland and Shana’s and other places to record, but a lot of it is now gone from the timelines, and I have company coming over soon. So I’m hoping that @Bluewinner and @jabbath1987 and other MOs, as well as @ToreyK and others who were posting photos and video clips last night, had the foresight to go ahead and record some of this or make video requests. I have 805 coins to use up, and of course the videos in the archive are better quality than my self-records ones. I’ll probably be away again for a while until company leaves, but I’ll be back later tonight.

2 Likes

Hope your health is ok brother take care

Feeling better today, just a little tired. Been a little too active lately, and sometimes forget my age. In my mind I’m still in my 30s, and if you could see what I really look like, you’d think I was no more than 45-50 - but I’m definitely 70 going on 71 now, and sometimes life makes me remember. But thanks for the well-wishes.

2 Likes

Mental Health GIF by younginvincibles

1 Like